Following classroom training, your staff may need coaching (hands-on training) to help complete the training that has begun. PII can provide contract (consulting) services to support or augment your staff if they are over-loaded, or if you need or want an independent review of your processes or management systems.
PII has a large network of engineers and scientists with expertise in doing Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs) of existing processes and new processes (projects), developing and implementing Process Safety Management (PSM) programs, leading investigations and root cause analyses, assessing PSM and reliability systems, writing operating and maintenance procedures, and implementing equipment reliability systems (mechanical integrity systems). If you need assistance from PII in any of these areas, please contact us so that we can help you determine an optimal approach for this assistance. Typically, if we are asked to lead an effort (such as lead a PHA or lead an effort to develop PSM measurements), we include site personnel in all aspects of such an effort so that they can learn more quickly how to do the same.
Please click on the links below for a detailed description of individual services offered by PII.
- LOPA, SIS and SIL Services
- PHA of Non-normal Operating Modes
- Hazard Review Services – PHA/HAZOP
- Coach New Procedure Writers
- Incident Investigation/Root Cause Analysis
- Mechanical Integrity (Equipment Reliability) Program
- Process Safety Management/Risk Management Plan
- Human Error Prevention, JSA, and STAR
- Management of Change and Pre-startup Safety Review